As the leaves begin to change color and the weather gets cooler, we start to crave all things cozy—including our favorite fall cocktails. One of our favorites is our fall apple martini recipe. This delicious drink is the perfect mix of sweet and tart and can be made with just a few simple ingredients.
it’s the kind of cocktail that instantly makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and it’s perfect for sipping by the fire on a chilly autumn evening. So, if you’re looking for a delicious fall cocktail to add to your repertoire, look no further than our fall apple martini recipe.
Keep reading for our step-by-step guide on how to make the perfect fall apple martini.
You’ll need to gather just 4 ingredients for this recipe:
• Absolut Juice Apple Vodka, 2 oz: This will give a little extra apple kick to the martini, but don’t worry if you don’t have it – you can still use regular vodka.
• Caramel Liqueur, 1/2 oz: This will make you think you’ll got a candy apple in a glass, it warms up the flavor and gives it that fall feel. Here’s a link to a caramel liqueur if you’re not sure where to find one.
• 100 percent Apple Cider, 2 oz: While you could use regular apple juice, the cider will give it a more authentic flavor.
• Agave, 1/2 oz. To give it the martini edge and take away any tartness from the apple cider, we like to add a little agave. You could also use simple syrup if you have it on hand.
• Cinnamon Stick, for Garnish: This is optional, but we love the way it looks and tastes in the drink!
HOW TO MAKE THE FALL APPLE MARTINI RECIPE
Step 1) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
Step 2) Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Step 3) Garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional) and serve immediately.
See, we told you it was super easy! Now all that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your delicious fall apple martini. But don’t go yet, because we have some ideas on substitutions, variations and what to serve with this martini!
Here are a few substitution ideas in case you need them:
- If you can’t find Absolut Juice Apple Vodka, use regular vodka instead.
- Don’t have caramel liqueur? You can use butterscotch schnapps or even Irish cream.
- If you’re not a fan of agave, try using simple syrup or honey.
- If you don’t have a cinnamon stick, feel free to use fresh apple slices as a garnish.
We think the butterscotch schnapps would actually be perfect in this recipe!
VARIATION IDEAS FOR THE FALL APPLE MARTINI RECIPE
If you want to change up the recipe, here are a few ideas:
- Add a splash of cranberry juice for a little tartness.
- Try using spiced rum instead of vodka for a twist on the classic recipehttps://themixxery.com/blackberry-bourbon-old-fashioned-cocktail-recipe/.
- Swap out the apple cider for pomegranate juice for a fall-inspired flavor.
No matter how you make it, we hope you enjoy this delicious fall cocktail recipe! Let us know in the comments below if you have any other variations or ideas.
APPETIZERS TO SERVE WITH THE FALL APPLE MARTINI
No cocktail is complete without a few delicious appetizers to go along with it. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
• Caramelized Onion and Gruyere Tartlets: These little tartlets are the perfect mix of savory and sweet and pair perfectly with our fall apple martini recipe.
• Roasted Butternut Squash Bruschetta: This seasonal dish is a great way to use up any extra butternut squash you may have lying around. It’s also a perfect appetizer to serve with our martini recipe.
• Apple and Brie Crostini: These crostini are simple to make and only require a few ingredients. They’re the perfect bite-sized snack to enjoy with your cocktail.
MAKE A LARGE BATCH
Having a holiday party and want to make a large batch of this fall cocktail recipe? No problem! Just follow the recipe below to make a pitcher of martinis.
1 1/2 cups Absolut Juice Apple Vodka
3/4 cup Caramel Liqueur
1 1/2 cups 100 percent Apple Cider
6 tablespoons Agave
1 Cinnamon Stick, for Garnish
1) Combine all ingredients (except for the cinnamon stick garnish) in a pitcher and stir.
2) Pour into martini glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.
This recipe is perfect for making ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions for the large batch recipe. Then, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When you’re ready to serve, shake the cocktail and strain into glasses. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!
WHY WE LOVE THIS FALL APPLE MARTINI RECIPE
This fall cocktail is one of our favorites for a few reasons. First, it’s super easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Second, it’s the perfect mix of sweet and tart and has all the flavors of fall in one glass. And lastly, it can easily be made in a large batch, which is great for entertaining. Whether you’re having a few friends over or hosting a holiday party, this fall apple martini recipe is sure to be a hit!
How many calories are in an apple martini
A typical apple martini has around 200-300 calories. However, this will vary depending on the ingredients used and the size of the drink.
What’s the difference between a regular martini and an apple martini?
The main difference between a regular martini and an apple martini is the type of alcohol used. A regular martini is typically made with gin, while an apple martini is made with vodka. Additionally, an apple martini will usually have some type of apple-flavored mixer, such as apple cider or apple juice.
What can I use instead of apple cider in the apple martini recipe?
If you don’t have apple cider on hand, you can use apple juice or even white grape juice as a substitute.
What is the best vodka to use in an apple martini?
While there are many brands of vodka that would work well in this recipe, we prefer to use Absolut Juice Apple Vodka. This vodka is infused with the flavor of ripe apples and makes for a delicious cocktail.
Do I need a cinnamon stick for garnish?
No, you don’t need to use a cinnamon stick for garnish. However, we think it adds a nice touch and really brings out the flavors of fall. If you don’t have a cinnamon stick on hand, you can also use a sprinkle of cinnamon or even a slice of apple.
There you have it! Our favorite fall apple martini recipe. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
LOVE THIS FALL APPLE MARTINI RECIPE? THEN YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO CHECK OUT THESE OTHER MARTINI RECIPES!
The best Almond Espresso Martini Recipe (A Fan Favorite)
Romantic Valentines Day Prosecco Cocktail Recipe – In Under 5 Minutes
20 Girly Apartment Decor Ideas That Are Insanely Cute
Should You Include a Pantry Window In Your Home?
FALL APPLE MARTINI RECIPE
- 2 oz Absolut Juice Apple Vodka 2 oz: This will give a little extra apple kick to the martini, but don’t worry if you don’t have it – you can still use regular vodka.
- 1/2 oz Caramel Liqueur 1/2 oz: This will make you think you’ll got a candy apple in a glass, it warms up the flavor and gives it that fall feel. Here’s a link to a caramel liqueur if you’re not sure where to find one.
- 2 oz 100 percent Apple Cider 2 oz: While you could use regular apple juice, the cider will give it a more authentic flavor.
- 1/2 oz Agave 1/2 oz. To give it the martini edge and take away any tartness from the apple cider, we like to add a little agave. You could also use simple syrup if you have it on hand.
- 1 cinnamon stick or apple wedge For garnish
- Step 1) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
- Step 2) Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Step 3) Garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional) and serve immediately.