What’s not to love about a pink cosmo? This pink cosmo recipe is a refreshing and delicious twist on the classic cosmopolitan cocktail. This pretty in pink drink is perfect for any occasion, from girls’ night out to a romantic date night. Whether you’re looking for a fun and festive cocktail or a simple and sophisticated sipper, this pink cosmo recipe is sure to please.
The things we love about this pink cosmo recipe are its simplicity and how delicious it is. Made with just a handful of ingredients, this refreshing drink is perfect for any occasion.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
To get started making this perfectly pink martini – you’re going to need the following ingredients:
- VODKA. I’m partial to Tito’s. Other options are Ketel One, Grey Goose, and Belvedere.
- COINTREAU. This is a type of triple sec, and it’s what gives the pink cosmo its sweetness.
- LIME JUICE. For freshness!
- CRANBERRY JUICE. You could also use pomegranate juice or pink grapefruit juice, but if you’d like to make a classic pink cosmo stick with cranberry juice.
- GARNISH. Cranberries or a lemon wedge.
Now that you’ve got all the ingredients you need, let’s get started on making this pink cosmo recipe.
HOW TO MAKE THE PINK COSMO RECIPE
Just a few simple steps and your perfect pink cosmo will be ready to enjoy!
1. Gather your ingredients.
2. Pour the vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice into a shaker filled with ice.
3. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
4. Garnish with a lemon wedge if desired.
VARIATIONS ON THE PINK COSMO RECIPE
If you’re looking to mix things up, there are a few ways you can change up this pink cosmo recipe.
For a fun and festive twist, try rimming the glass with pink sugar or pink Himalayan salt.
Or, if you want something a little bit different, try using pomegranate juice or pink grapefruit juice in place of the cranberry juice.
PRO TIPS FOR MAKING THE PERFECT PINK COSMO
1. Use fresh lime juice for the best flavor.
2. If you don’t have Cointreau, you can use another type of orange liqueur like Grand Marnier or Triple Sec.
3. Be sure to shake the cocktail well so that it’s nice and frothy.
4. Garnish with a skewer of fresh cranberries or a lemon wedge for a pretty pink cosmo martini.
APPETIZERS TO SERVE WITH A COSMO MARTINI
If you’re serving this pink cosmo martini at a party, you might be looking for some good appetizer ideas to go along with it. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Cranberry Brie Bites – These bite-sized appetizers are the perfect mix of sweet and savory. And they’re so easy to make!
2. Cranberry Goat Cheese Crostini – If you’re looking for something a little bit more sophisticated, cranberry goat cheese crostini are perfect. They’re simple to make and always a hit at parties.
3. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – Prosciutto wrapped asparagus are the perfect finger food. They’re easy to eat and always a crowd favorite.
4. Stuffed Mushrooms – Try stuffed mushrooms that are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of sausage, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese. They make the perfect bite-sized appetizer.
5. Cranberry Salsa – A sweet and tangy cranberry salsa is the perfect dipping sauce for chips or crackers. It’s also a great topping for grilled chicken or fish.
WHY I LOVE THE COSMO
The pink cosmo is one of my favorite cocktails for so many reasons. First of all, it’s pink (obviously). And what’s not to love about a pink drink? It’s just so pretty and feminine.
But beyond that, I love how refreshing and delicious it is. It’s so drinkable and liked by many. And it’s perfect for any occasion, whether you’re out on the town or just wanting to feel fancy at home.
HOW SHOULD I SERVE THIS PINK COSMO?
This pink cosmo recipe is best served chilled in a martini glass. Rim the glass with pink sugar or salt for a fun and festive twist.
HOW LONG WILL THIS PINK COSMO KEEP?
This pink cosmo recipe is best enjoyed fresh, but it should keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
MY OTHER FAVORITE MARTINIS
If you loved this martini recipe, make sure to check out these too!
PINK COSMO RECIPE
- 2 OZ VODKA I'm partial to Tito's. Other options are Ketel One Grey Goose, and Belvedere.
- 1 OZ CONTREAU This is a type of triple sec and it's what gives the pink cosmo its sweetness.
- 1/2 OZ LIME JUICE. For freshness!
- 1 OZ CRANBERRY JUICE. Y ou could also use pomegranate juice or pink grapefruit juice but if you'd like to make a classic pink cosmo stick with cranberry juice.
- 1 LEMON WEDGE For garnish
- Gather your ingredients.
- Pour the vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, and lime juice into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge if desired.